Walk In Drive : Bengalore , Hyderabad , Delhi , Chennai , Mumbai , Kolkata ->Books : Let Us C (Yashavant P.Kanetkar) , Quantitative Aptittude(RS Agrawal) , Verbal Reasoning(RS Agrawal) , SQL

Why Should We Hire You ? - 6 Best Answer


  1.                                  
                                                        6 Best Answers

    1.
    "I think that my experience in the (widget) industry and my ability to work autonomously make me a good match for this position.”
  2. 2. “I have the savvy, experience, and superior communication ability to be an asset to your company.”
  3. 3. “Your company provides many services that I have had experience with, in a variety of capacities. [Offer a few specific examples.] I believe that my familiarity with the industry would make me a good fit for this position.”
  4. 4. “You have explained that you are looking for a sales executive who is able to effectively manage over a dozen employees. In my 15 years of experience as a sales manager, I have developed strong motivational and team-building skills. I was twice awarded manager-of-the-year for my innovative strategies for motivating employees to meet and surpass quarterly deadlines. If hired, I will bring my leadership abilities and strategies for achieving profit gains to this position.”
  5. 5. “I have top-notch administrative skills and I believe I'd be an asset for the office. My skill set seems to be a perfect match for what you're looking for. In addition, I enjoy working with people, and would welcome the opportunity to be a part of your team.”
  6. 6. “You describe in the job listing that you are looking for a special education assistant teacher with an abundance of patience and compassion. Having served as a tutor at a summer school for dyslexic children for the past two years, I have developed my ability to be extremely patient while still achieving academic gains with my students. My experience teaching phonics to children ages 6 to 18 has taught me strategies for working with children of all ages and abilities, always with a smile. My previous employer often placed me with the students with the most severe learning disabilities because of my history of success. I will bring not only experience, but patience and creative problem-solving, to this position.”

    Note:- If you have best answers of this question so you can comment below in comment box.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment